Let’s Make Cute Spooky Art and Swap it!
Woohoo! Who’s ready to spread the spooky?? Me!
This year we are doing the swap a little differently than we have before, so keep your eyeballs open 😉
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- Grab your ATC Halloween sentiments and back labels (ZIPPED FILE)
- Alternatively, you can grab the JPGs here and here but there are PNG files in the zip above.
- Make 3 Halloween themed Artist Trading Cards.
- They must be 2.5″ x 3.5″
- Please use a Faery Ink digi on at least 1 of your ATCs =)
- Use images from wherever you like on the other 2
Some of my favorites for Halloween themed images include Simply B Stamps, Bloobel Stamps, The East Wind, Oddball Art, and The Octopode Factory. Or don’t use any digital stamps at all. Up to you! =D
- Fill out the form below indicating you are interested in participating.
- Last day of sign ups is October 15th!
- Please do not wait until last minute to make your ATCs.
- Start on them as soon as you know you want to swap!
- I will send you the name and address where you are to send your ATCs on the 17th.
- Please get your ATCs in the mail by October 21st.
- Wait for your Halloween ATCs to arrive in the mail =D
Check out this Halloween ATC video for inspiration!
What to learn more about Artist Trading Cards?
Check out this week’s Tutorial Tuesday here:
What are you waiting for? Get signed up!
Have a Haunting Halloween!